How to have perfect eyebrows? Perfection is not by chance and requires some basic care. From a good eyebrow design to the use of specific products for combing and defining eyebrows such as a special brush y a transparent fixative (which also works for eyelashes). Makeup is another resource to fill in and visually define the eyebrows, get yourself an eyebrow pencil!
For some bushy eyebrows there are also temporary treatments that can help you. From eyebrow dyes that last for days to semi-permanent coloring techniques such as the famous eyebrow microblading that lasts for months or micropigmentation that can last 2-3 years. Within the natural coloring is the henna, we tell you what its effect and how to apply it at home!
What is the effect of henna for eyebrows?
Henna is the most popular vegetable dye for hair dyeing, that’s why we can also use it for the eyebrows. A natural coloring without chemical agents that is not aggressive and can be used frequently. Do you want to know what is the effect of henna on the eyebrows?
- Strengthens growth of eyebrow hair.
- Adds shine in a natural way giving a healthy and strong look.
- Provides texture giving a fuller feeling. Henna not only dyes the hair, but also the skin so it visually fills in the eyebrows and gives the sensation of more volume.
How to dye eyebrows with henna at home professionally.
How to choose the best henna for eyebrows?
For a professional result get a henna eyebrow kitThe better if you choose an organic formula enriched with essential oils to nourish and strengthen the hairs of the eyebrows, in addition to giving color.
These kits include all the necessary elements to give color to your eyebrows, from the coloring cream and the activating substance, to accessories for application such as a comb or a small mixing bowl.
How to choose the color of eyebrow henna?
When choosing eyebrow henna you must take into account your natural color. It is usually chosen a darker shade of your tone, so for example for a natural blonde you would apply a dark blonde or light brown henna.
How long does the effect of eyebrow henna last?
The effect of a single coloring with henna lasts up to 2-3 weeks.
How to apply henna for eyebrows?
- Protect the skin around the eyebrows with a thick cream.
- In a container squeeze a small amount of the tube of coloring cream (about 1 centimeter) and add 10-12 drops of the activating substance.
- Mix with a spatula until you get a creamy, homogeneous paste.
- Apply carefully on the eyebrows with the help of a spatula and leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse the henna with lukewarm water taking care not to get it in your eyes.
For a complete care use essential oils with vitamins that nourish and promote the growth of your eyebrows such as castor oil, argan oil or almond oil. Remember that there are remedies that can help you promote the growth of your eyebrows, so take care of them naturally!